CVTTH Code of Ethics
• I Will respect private property and will not treasure hunt without the owner's permission.
• I Will Not destroy private property, buildings, or what is left of ghost towns and deserted structures.
• I Will Not litter and will pick up any trash that I dig up or find on the ground while treasure hunting.
• I Will leave gates as found.
• I Will Not contaminate wells, creeks, or other water supplies.
• I Will fill all excavations that are made while treasure hunting.
• I Will Not tamper with signs, structural facilities or equipment.
• I Will appreciate and protect our heritage of natural resources, wildlife, and private property.
• I Will use thoughtfulness, consideration and courtesy at all times.
• I Will protect my hobby, and always act as a goodwill ambassador being polite
and informative to those who inquire about our hobby.
Website Maint: Bill Ballard
Copyright CVTTH 2004 - 2016. All Rights Reserved.
PRES: GREG COSTA /// VP: FRED GAUNT /// TREASURER: ALAMAY SCHAFER ///
As a free service to the local community and surrounding area, we assist and help others to find their lost jewelry or valuables.
If you should need help in finding any lost item. please contact us by email and/or ...
click on the above icon to download and complete a lost and found recovery request form.
This home page is a good place to start reading about our Concho Valley Trash & Treasure Hunters Club (CVTTH) located in San Angelo, Texas.
Our club meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM over at the VFW Hall located at 125 South Browning Street in San Angelo, Texas.
We are always looking for new members to join us and visitors are always welcome to attend!
If you would like to join our club...
click here for --> membership application.